Monday, August 30, 2010

The theme continues...

So it's 9:30 at night, but I don't care I had to share. I got home tonight after cake decorating class and waiting for me were packages :)ok there are some perks to getting a birthday. My sister sent me this Bakerella shirt. So, cool I love the Bakerella blog and my sister and I work great together making her red velvet balls and turd lookin footballs ;) lol.
Then, my mama sent me these cuter than anything oven mits. There are little pink bows on them and polka dots, so cute!
Ok, the theme has to stop here people...the pressure is too high now everyone is going to think that just because I have this cool baking gear that my stuff is going to look and taste great (not the case yet) lol
Thank you my lovely family, I really would rather have you guys standing on my doorstep on Wednesday...i'll just have to drown my sorrows in chocolate. You all better make it up here soon so I can practice my skills on you ... and to keep me from going crazy. I miss you all so much ... oh ya here they come, damn tears. Love you guys more than anything and everything-my heart is in your hearts!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU STEPHANIE... Happy Birthday I wish I was there on Wednesday to say it in person, but i'll get to see you at the end of the month so i'm counting down the days. Keep on the look out for more to come in the mail
    P.S. thanks for the morning tears ;)
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!!! i love you and miss yu like crazy! wish we were rich to fly back and forth every weekend!!!! one day - lottery here we come hehe

    ReplyDelete