Saturday, September 4, 2010

Short and Sweet.

So, I will keep this Birthday post short and sweet. Greg finally admitted that he is tired of me having to take pictures of everything lol. SO, in hopes i'm not boring you all too with the specifics of everything i'll keep this one simple.

Came home from bootcamp to flowers and pancakes. YUM!
Per my request, Greg made me chicken tacos mommy style. Umm double yum! (p.s I had already scarffed down one whole taco by the time Greg was done making his... lol Greg did good).


We went to Rick's Dessert Diner,...as the name suggests only desserts sold here-triple yum!






Thank you to everyone! I had an amazing birthday and every card, text, email, facebook post, call made me feel VERY special and blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment