Saturday, September 11, 2010

Orzo and Feta Pasta Salad

Today, I made a super yummy pasta salad that Greg and I have become addicted to. We pretty much make it after every Costco run because we can get huge containers of Feta cheese and Kalamata olives for next to nothing- then we snack on it all week!We got this recipe from Claudia, and I love how little ingredients there are and they are o' so delicious together.

Photobucket
Here is the actual recipe, but as you could of guessed I usually add more cheese, olives and parsley then what's asked-just keep adding until it looks like enough!
Combine all the following ingredients, toss gently together:
16oz plain feta crumbles,1package orzo pasta,cooked,drained, cooled;1 container cherry tomatoes (I don't do tomatoes so I omit these), 1 cup pitted,kalamata olives (I slice ours in half), 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, 1/4 cup olive oil. 2tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice, add salt and pepper to taste.

Photobucket

And there you have it-YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment