Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bride-To-Be Cupcakes

One of the girls from my Boot Camp is getting married today, so I brought in Bride-To-Be cupcakes to yesterdays class (I know sugery treats to a workout class kinda taboo, but it's a special occasion)!


I'm posting about these because I think they turned out super cute and...Yummy! I tried more cake variations from my Cake Doctor and I HAVE to share the recipes with you!

Just testing out the water...LOL Greg don't freak out it's a joke (I know you will be reading this love ya)!

One of the flavors were Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Oh yeah thats right a little bit of heaven.
Ingredients:
Cupcake Liners
1 package plain yellow cake mix
1 package vanilla instant pudding mix (3.4 oz)
1 cup milk
1 cup vegetable oil
4 large eggs
1 tsp.vanilla
1pkg frozen chocolate chip cookie dough (I bought the roll in the refrigerator section)
Mix all the ingredients together except for the cookie dough. Pour 1/4 of batter in each liner, cut the frozen cookie dough (I cut how you would cut it to make cookies and then cut in half, but...maybe it could use more lol). Place a piece of cookie dough on top of each cupcake and push down into the batter. Top each piece of cookie dough with a little extra batter to cover the dough. Bake 23-27 minutes, Top with icing of your choice! Yum!


With my left over chocolate cupcakes I made "I'm Sorry" cupcakes for my co-workers.

Buttermilk Devils Food Cake (A really moist and yummy choc. cake recipe)
Ingredients:
1 package plain devil's food cake mix.
3 tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/3 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 large eggs
1tsp. vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients, pour into prepared pans, bake 28-30 minutes and then lick the spatula (my favorite part lol). I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as we did!




2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to do these little touches for people that come into your life. YOU Stephanie are very special! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute are you! these are adorable!! PS that ring looks good on you! heheh

    ReplyDelete