Monday, June 6, 2011

Twix Trifle

For my sister's b-day dessert I knew I wanted to do something a tad bit different because she is not a huge cake person. When I saw this on one of the blogs I followed I knew it was perfect...and looked so yummy -and let me tell you it was! The original recipe said to use toffee bits which would of been good, but in the bag of candy I bought for the candy leis there was twix. I decided to pick them all out and use them for this dessert, good choice ;)


Oh, and I totally got a killer deal on my new trifle bowl - it was mis marked so I got it for only $10 !


The recipe is super simple: bake a box mix of fudge brownies-let cool and cut into bite size squares. Make pudding-again using large box of chocolate pudding and mix with 2cups cold milk (put in fridge to set up). Chop up twix into small pieces or whatever candy your heart desires. Thaw a container of whipped topping.


put an even layer of brownie pieces first, then 1/2 of pudding, a layer of whip cream and then candy. Repeat one more time. YUM! Pretty much Heather and I snacked on this all weekend long until it was polished off !



No comments:

Post a Comment