Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So close yet so far...


I hadn't posted that I had a teaching interview for a first grade position on Monday...I was afraid I was going to jinx it or really too nervous to talk about it. I actually thought it went well and I knew I was only going up against two other people...good odds right?



Well I got the call today that they picked another candidate.




I am so frustrated and let down. I just want to be able to do what I love and what I have worked so hard for -all I need is the chance. It's frustrating knowing you have no control - it feels like my future is in so many other hands besides my own.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. they are missing out, and i know this is cliche.... but when one door closes another one opens, promise sister. god has bigger plans for you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Heather, god has a plan for you Stephanie and his plan isn't always in the time frame and plan that we have for ourselves. Don't get discouraged I KNOW that something will come along and when it does they will be getting the best person / teacher for the job!!! I love you and I'm so very proud of you - love always, mom

    ReplyDelete