Saturday, May 7, 2011

Do- Ahead Potatoe casserole

While I was off Thursday I made a Do- Ahead potato casserole to have for Friday nights dinner with Greg's dad and brother. I got this recipe from a teacher at work-she made it for one of our pot lucks and it's really yummy. When it came time to eat it on Friday- I ate it really fast to try and get some in my belly...before it had to come out lol. Good news is that today I had the rest for lunch and it's all still in me ;) lol sorry if I just grossed anyone out he he...




Claudia, Greg wanted me to give you the recipe so here you go -it's kinda like the ones you already make !



peel and cube 6 medium potatoes. Boil and cook until tender. Then drain. and add 1/4 cup butter (I only used 2 tbs).


In a bowl add 1/2 cup shredded cheese, 16 oz sour cream, 1 can cream of mushroom soup and 1/3 sliced green onion. Mix well

Add potatoes to the mixture and mix well.





put in a baking dish and sprinkle with paprika bake on 350 for 30-45 minutes.








No comments:

Post a Comment