Monday, May 30, 2011

Candy Leis

Kindergarten promotion is on Wednesday (our last day of school is Thurs.) so for the Kindergarten teachers I decided to make candy leis. I was deciding on a cheap gift and I found this idea on another blog. I liked the idea of using colorful ribbon instead of the cheapo plastic curling ribbon-it gave it more pizazz!

For Mrs. Cooley the teacher I took the kinder class over for I had each of the kiddies write a thank you note and then I folded them up and put them with the candy, I figured it would be a cute little surprise when she opened each one.

They turned out really cute and for little $. I liked the ideas of writing little notes to put in it too- great gift for graduation, father's day coming up, or just to surprise someone who means a lot to you!


1 comment: