Friday, January 3, 2014

The Heydeman Christmas Vacation

 We started our vacation by going to Nipomo, to spend Christmas at my sisters house. My family always seems to have a few Christmas' going on so we did a pre Christmas with my mom and then spent Christmas day with my dad.
 Greg and I got Troy his first Cabelas purchase... an ATV.
 can you stand that cute little face!
 
 

 Walking on the Avila pier.
 


  We got to go to the Avila barn to feed animals and buy some treats ... love this place!


Heather, Troy and I got to see the Monarch butterflies an the Pismo Dunes. So cool!


 It's crazy how it looks like leaves, but it's really clumps of butterflies.




 I love these two! It was hard for auntie to say good bye, but I'll see this cutie again for his First Birthday this weekend!
 





We spent New Years in Monterey with Greg's family- sorry I don't have more pictures! It's funny how you have your phone out a lot more when there is an adorable almost 1 year old crawling around! We can safely say that we were successful in getting the guys to play multiple games of the Ellen's Heads Up game though...it only took some cocktails. ;)
 

 
Happy 2014 ! I know we are hoping for a less stressful year , staying positive and thankful for what we  have are our goals!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment