Saturday, September 21, 2013

It's all in the details

 
So I decided to break the posts up by categories to make it easier to handle. Now easy to handle, but warning it is still going to be picture over load lol! Here are the detail which I painstakingly planned and hand crafted for over a year... and which I am so proud of! Thank you for all the friends and family who helped make these details come together to create what I thought was a perfectly personal atmosphere, and everything I pictured it could be...on our DIY budget!
 
 




 Phyllis, Claudia's cousin did our flowers!


 this was a hit...and made Greg and my lips sore! Guess what we are bringing to Drew and Tana's wedding?
 
 
I bet this person spots who they are real fast! xoxo
 
 Mark our awesome DJ!









 So proud of my dessert table! I think is was worth the work!
 
 My beautiful bouquet!
 
 Our cheese board that My father in law made from lumber milled in McCloud!
 





 Our traditional family cookies- Mexican wedding cookies are mine & the Danish Twists are Greg's.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment