Saturday, September 21, 2013

Before the pictures come...

 
I can't talk about our wedding day without thinking of or remembering my amazing Papa ! Words can't even describe how lucky Greg and I feel that we were able to celebrate my Papa on OUR (Greg's + Me + Papa's) day ! Every year, papa we will remember you and strive to have the same love for life and family as you did. You were an amazing man that blessed everyone's life you touched-we are all better because of you and will never forget you! You are a part of us Papa ... the goofy, huggy, kissy and positive part ;)! Thank you for sharing you day with us Papa (it's something that I will hold dear for the rest of my life) and thank you for watching over us and grandma... I know you are! I love you!
 


Papa got to enjoy his favorite cake topped with his famous quote!
 

 All eyes on Papa... it's what a great man deserves!
 




 
I love and miss you Pop Pop!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment