Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Lovin!

I haven't posted anything since I have been on Summer Break, so here I go. Summer break is such an odd thing...I think it's taken me a week to not feel bad about not having to go to work and fill the time lol. Oh, I have found other things to fill my time...pinterest,wedding planning,sun tanning,sleeping in,research/reading classroom ideas,playing with my puppy and exploring Redding some more lol, but having a few months off is an odd feeling.

This weekend I met Greg at the cabin, his brother and him were working on the sprinkler system so I headed up because it's about 20 degrees cooler up there then at home. We had time to check out the lake and make sure the boat was working in tip top shape for when my sister comes this week...Oh Yes!! This week! Wooo hooo! ;)


 Ok, warning I played momaratzi and took a lot of pictures of Bailey lol

 Her first time on a boat ...First day she was a little crazy second day no problem. Hopefully she will be a pro before we are on a house boat for a week lol...

 We have been trying the see this Hearst property forever. The water has to be just right, deep and clear enough and I finally got to take a picture - It's like a fairy tale property.

 ummm...how am I supposed to get a tan ?

 Mt. Shasta in the back ground.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment