Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sister Time

 
As always sister visits are bittersweet...I love spending time with my sister and her husband, but it reminds me of how much I miss her when she leaves. This visit marks the last before some pretty big changes (not sure if I can blog about it yet ;) so it was nice to get some one-on-one time ! The weather was not what we had planned on, literally it rained and got freezing cold just for the days they were here and now it's back to 90's! Oh well it allowed for some down time where hand and foot action could occur...J.D's idea a 7 game series in hand and foot! The Vieners (joke between us lol) were the Girls woo woo!

 McCloud hats!
 lol You can tell by our borrowed attire that we didn't plan/pack for the 50 degree weather!

 Only took 24 pictures and 1 video to get this shot a la Heathers artistic eye lol
 We got to see the mountain one day!

 Happy family ;)
 looking buff Jd lol...

 Jd's sidekick, Bailey loved her auntie and uncle.

 Fishing



 hmmm... what's that?
Love you sister! ...I can't even tell you how excited I am and thankful for this next part of both of our lives! It just makes me sad I can't be there everyday, I'll keep praying and one day our paths might be houses right next door to each other.
Photobucket

1 comment: