Saturday, January 7, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year!

So I know that Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year and for me that is SO true because now that I'm a Northern Californian it's the only time that I get to see my family for 12 days straight! They were amazing ...and of course went by so fast. Now why did it take me so long to do this post...because I was lazy and now I'm back to the real world...and real stress lol.

My event packed trip home included time with the Eckles side of the family!

Yum! Cake balls!




Cousin lovin'


Grandma Vera love you!


It was a great Christmas low key and I got to spend it with my favorite people on earth. Love you mama, sister and shmo!

Christmas morning we opened stockings and Guiness was ready to go... he already has broken in Bailey's (our future puppy) new chew toys I got in my stocking...he was a stinker.



My big secret was this!...looks just like a panel of fabric I know, but it is a very cherished child memory. We had one when we were younger that my mom made, I remember my brother sister and I would argue about who would move the bear to his last spot when he found Christmas. We lost ours in a move ...and I bid on one on eBay...well seven of them lol , but I got one! I can't wait to see the joy on my little nephews and nieces ...and my own kiddos (when I can win another one lol) as this tradition continues.


No Christmas is complete without the cheesy gift opening pics lol...




We got Aj a scooter and as soon as he opened it he was ready to put it together.




I love this picture...and it kind of makes me tear up. Wow you three we have been through a lot! but you know we have made it through everything and I can not possibly love you anymore...I am so thankful that I have you and miss you terribly...but I know thru the miles,hospital visits,tragedies and stress we are there to hug hold and pick each other up...I love you!


Sharing!



I got to go to the aquarium with my high school friend Brandi, her husband and 4 amazing kids. I had a blast and you know hanging out with these kiddies made me excited to have some...but I can wait to be an auntie first ;)




New Years!






So many hard and wonderful things have happened in 2011 so I looking forward to what 2012 has to offer. Happy New Year!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment