Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hello outside world!

WOW WOW WOW...these past weeks have been a whirl wind and it's going to stay that way. Ever heard the term be careful what you wish for? ....why? because it will probably happen all at once and you won't have time to catch your breath, or eat, or pee...or remember your own name!



That being said we are so blessed and I am soooooo excited beyond words to have my CAREER(isn't it great people)! I mean only having a week to setup and plan for a brand new kindergarten year is a small price to pay for getting this tremendous experience I have been dying for (more like whining for I think lol).


Well here is your first glimpse of Ms. Eckles' Kindergarten Classroom :). he he...



So I was at the school for ummm.... 8 hours today and this is what the room still looks like. You must be thinking I'm crazy, but this picture was taken after 2 giant loads of unwanted things were removed and two loads of trash. See this room became a storage room-good for me because teachers put lots of goodies in here that will definitely help a first year teacher! not so good because I had to spend a day to go through it.




So basically this weekend and next week this classroom will be my life, my hopes are that I can actually start decorating by Monday... then oh I guess doing a little thing like planning what were going to do the first week of school lol. Thankfully there is a really great kinder team and principal...the whole school really, that are very supportive and helpful. I'll post more when it's close to a finishing stage...hopefully that's before the first day of school lol.












Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. SO PROUD OF YOU MS.ECKLES... The children in your classroom are going to be so lucky to have such a sweet, thoughtful and wonderful teacher like you. Rememeber to take a deep breath when things get tough and out of hand and know that God is there for you when you need to reach out to him. I love you and I know your going to have a great year!
    love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete