Friday, October 12, 2012

Engagement Pictures!!

 Here are a few of my favorites! Lol it is kind of funny to see us in model mode, but it was a fun time and I'm glad we look semi photogenic! I am very proud of Greg ...he is even giving a model pose in some lol. 

So, you know your a girl when you start crying when you see these lol ...I am going to be  a wreck walking down the isle I know it! 



 Love it!



 Love this one too!
 


 Greg's model pose :)

 Now this is more us lol...



 ahhhh....










 One of my faves... I love him!

 Looking at these picture my heart gets warm and fuzzy ! I am so happy to become Mrs. Heydeman and be Greg's wife. Our journey together has brought us many places that we didn't expect, but I know he is the one God put on this earth for me. Through good times and bad baby... we can make it. I love you!





I can't wait to share our special day with our equally as special families!
 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... i'm going to be a wreak on June 29, 2013..These pictures are so beautiful, I love the settings and you guys look so happy. I love you guys and I can't wait for you big day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not choose a favorite, love them all! I came to the realization that I have to start preparing myself now for the emotions I will feel the day of! Maybe, just maybe if I start preparing myself now I might not cry...probably not!!!

    ReplyDelete