Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sparkly Cranberry Orange Muffins

This week at work we were getting observed by an accreditation committee making sure the school and teachers were doing what they said they were doing. It made for a pretty stressful couple of days, but we passed with flying colors. I thought the ladies deserved a treat so I made these yummy mini muffins. I have made them before and they were a hit, so I went with it again. This is just an easy version of some muffins from the PW.

Bake mini muffins according to box mix. I have been using the Cranberry Orange Flavor from Krusteaz, it's really good. I think because of the next step it's good to pick a mix that has a lot of flavor.

After they get out of the oven when they are still warm... Dunk them in a pool of melted butter. Yes Paula Deen would be proud of me. I used a whole stick for 24 mini muffins.


After they are dunked (not soaked) in butter , roll them in sugar. Yum. Look at that sparkly sugary deliciousness.
Ta Da... bring them to a crowd and from my experience they are gone by first recess ;).


p.s I think mini muffin is key, they are pretty rich plus they are cute and just pop in your mouth...which can be dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment