Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Where does time go?

 This blog is WAY over do, but I felt like I needed to play catch up- so it might be random things lol. Well since Christmas I got the amazing I Phone! It is so much easier to post and look at pictures on Instagram, but I remind myself just like me a mere month ago not everyone has a smart phone lol. Here is what has been going on with us:

1. First I now have the most amazing nephew ever! He is the cutest darn thing you have ever seen. I was so lucky that he listened to his auntie and came weeks early just in time for a 3 day weekend! I got to hold this little bundle when he was a week. Love Love Love him! I still can't believe that my sister is a mom, but she is and she is amazing. Her and her husband J.D were so natural and efficient after just a week! I only wish that when Greg and I have babies we will come off as effortless as them. J.D I have so much respect and love for you-thank you for being a truly amazing husband to my sister! You guys are the perfect little family! xoxo





I can't believe Troy is already 1 month old! He is growing so much! I can't wait to come visit in April...It's killing me not being there to love on him and share the experience with my sis!

2. At an emergency staff meeting my principal told me and a fellow 2nd year teacher that our board decided to make us probationary instead of temporary teachers! Yipee ! What this means is that I actually get to be on the senority list and if  (when) pink slips come all the temp teachers would go before us...sorry guys! Well...I got my congratulations note in the mail and they retro-acted my date back to August of 2011! Yipee! What that means is that both last year and this counts towards my tenure! Which is a very very good thing. Redding has brought a lot of changes personally, but professionally it was the best decision! I am so lucky to have a school and district that believes in me so much! I love it!

3. Greg and I are in the beginning works of house hunting...we go tomorrow to the bank to see what we qualify for. What a romantic valentines day huh lol ! I am so excited to be able to have a house to make our own, but I know that  it might be a stressful process...on top of an already stressful process of planning a wedding!

4. Oh the wedding ! LOL I haven't posted most about it , but all the big stuff is done now done to the details...whoever thinks this stuff is fun is crazy! The day of will be amazing though I can't wait. I go Friday to get my dress fitted...ooh la la

5. Loving my silhouette. I made my class valentines today...Love them!This weekend I am planning on checking some wedding crafts off my list... and sleeping in lol

Photobucket












No comments:

Post a Comment