Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cake for the Birthday Boy.

When I asked Greg if he had a special request for his birthday cake, he wanted this little dandy. I have made it for him before and he fell in love with it, I think because it has his favorite candy bar sprinkled on top -Heath Bar.
This cake is so easy and so YUMMY...at home we call it better than sex cake (lol-a hint to it's yumminess).




A look inside of it's moist deliciousness!
It's so simple here it goes:
1 box German cake mix (bake cake as directed-we usually bake it in a 13 x 9 pan , but I tried to cutesy it up a bit...next time I would stick to the 13x9 it's extra moist and easier to store). After baking while still hot, punch holes all over the cake using a fork, knife, skewers- whatever.Pour over the hot cake 1 can sweetened condensed milk and 1 jar caramel ice cream topping.Let the cake cool. On the top of the cake spread 1 (12 oz) tub of cool whip and sprinkle chopped Heath bars all over (3-4 candy bars). Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To be honest, just by blogging about this thing I had to cut myself another piece... won't surprise those who know me. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment