Monday, October 31, 2011

A little bit of randomness in my life

So because this is how my mind has been working lately(once kindergarten is on the brain it's hard to get anything else to stick lol) here is a random blog of things I have wanted to talk about, but forgot or couldn't because my poor computer decided to crash.



I made some pumpkins using burlap! These pumpkins are so easy to make ... when you realize what thread to use so fluff and rice don't break everywhere and when you have Claudia making them to give you all the pointers.




She has been a pumpkin making machine...here are some new additions from her-love them! Greg helped me "borrow" some pumpkin stems so I can glue them on some velvet one's I made.

I have been smelling good and you can too when you come to visit thanks to my dessert bubble bath I got from my Grandma...so far I have used mint chip and vanilla cupcake- so fun!


Got another cake plate for the collection thanks to my sister spoiling me! xoxo


Greg got in the Halloween spirit. I love how he saw that one of the neighbors did this and he wanted to do it also. Just get a cheapo plastic pumpkin bucket ($1) at Walmart, cut to fit your outside light and you have yourself a spooky good light display.


I made my pumpkin a disco ball by cutting circles using an apple core!


and lastly, I sliced my thumb really bad while trying to pry open a can lid because our can opener that Greg swears by NEVER works for me!!! So I got this super cool battery operated can opener that is hands free! Put it on press the button and it opens the can all by it's self !
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment